Pure Medical Staffing is a leader in providing temporary and permanent staffing solutions to medical facilities nationwide.
Type: Contract/Travel Assignment
Start Date: 4/3/2017
Number of Weeks: 13 weeks
Number of Positions: 1
Shift: Nights, Monday-Thursday (8:30pm-6am)
This position is responsible for a high level of technical knowledge and application of that knowledge to department testing, clinical relevance, and complex problem solving skills. This position serves as a department resource, and is responsible for assisting with department compliance with all pertinent laboratory accrediting agency and regulatory requirements (e.g., CLIA ’88, CAP, OSHA, TJC).
1. Utilizes leadership skills to organize and perform patient testing and facilitate overall function of the lab. Ensures quality results through the use and evaluation of control materials, proper instrument maintenance, and collection and analysis of appropriate samples.
2. Evaluates waived, moderately complex and highly complex test results and provides clinical expertise to patient care staff in interpretation of results and/or complex lab problems.
3. Recognizes abnormal results or unusual circumstances and takes appropriate actions. Utilizes available resources to maintain and fix instruments and assist other laboratory personnel in resolving issues.
4. Identifies current professional and technical issues and their impact on lab practices.
5. Maintains appropriate accreditation as required by regulatory agencies. Provides input into developing new methods and instruments. Maintains current knowledge and skills applicable to job assignment through continuing education or professional organizations.
6. Orders and maintains inventory of testing supplies. Recognizes and provides input for opportunities for improvements in financial performance. Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all customers of Estes Park Medical Center with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
Flexible career options including travel jobs, local contract jobs, direct hire
Access to nationwide healthcare facilities – hospitals, rehab centers, outpatient clinics, skilled nursing facilities, schools and more!
Knowledgeable, experienced recruiters
Free professional liability insurance
Great pay and benefits
Weekly direct deposit
Tax advantage plan: tax free lodging and meal stipends
Professional license reimbursement
Medical and dental insurance
Referral bonus program
Resume evaluation and formatting
Continuing education reimbursement
Customer service. 24 hours per day. 7 days a week.
We place Nursing and Allied Health professionals in Travel and Permanent opportunities nationwide. Our philosophy is to provide our clients and employees with a service that is second to none. Our in-depth knowledge of the healthcare staffing industry means that you will always benefit from a professional and responsive service. We strive for pure excellence!
Large enough to deliver. Small enough to listen. Perfect choice for you.